8 uses of power grip
The Rock Solid PowrGrip 3 for Smartphone and Rock Solid PowrGrip 4.5 are designed to be the most secure and versatile device vacuum mounting system available. The vacuum cup is made by industry leader Wood’s PowrGrip, who has been manufacturing highest quality vacuum lifting and mounting equipment since the 1960s. Here are 8 uses for the PowrGrip you may not have thought of:
- Mount your camera for BTS shots and videos – Are you looking for a new or interesting way to grap some behind the scenes footage of your next shoot?
- Mount your phone to your car windshield – Siri, GPS, maps…there are many reasons to keep your phone within hands reach in the car. Mount it straight to your windshield and keep your eyes on the road.
- Mount your tablet on set – Using either the Wallee iPad Mounting System or the AeroTab Universal Tablet System, you can mount your tablet to any non-porous surface.
- Mount your tablet in your boat – The last thing you want is your tablet loose in a fast moving boat. Keep it secure, keep it dry.
- Mount your tablet in airplane cockpit – Are you a pilot looking for a temporary way to mount your tablet while flying?
- Mount your tablet in your RV – There are many non-porous surfaces in an RV. A great way to keep your tablet locked down while rambling down the road.
- Mount your mirrorless camera or GoPro to the outside of you car – These vacuum cup mounts are powerful. Get that visually interesting shot by mounting you camera outside the car.
- Mount a point and shoot to mirror for selfies – Getting ready for a night out. Mount your point and shoot or phone to the mirror and have a little selfie session.
- Bonus Use: Mounting your off-camera speed flash – The PowrGrip is an excellent tool for getting that flash off camera and lighting a room.