Rock Solid VESA Local Monitor Mount for Stands and Tripods
(Including 5% VAT)
On-Location Made Easy
The Local Vu monitor mount is designed for the creative professional looking for a streamlined way to mount small to medium size monitors on a tripod or Arca-compatible system.
The Local Vu features four versatile ways to mount a monitor:
• 1/4″-20 tripod/ballhead mount
• 3/8″ tripod mount
• 5/8″ (16mm) baby junior stud found on grip equipment, studio stands, rollers, arms, and clamps
• Arca-style integrated plate for Arca-style mounting systems
With built-in VESA compliant receptors for 75×75 and 100×100 monitors, the Local Vu easily mounts any VESA compliant monitor (compare Vu Monitor Mounts). For alternate configurations, optional Tether Tools VESA Vu Adapter Plates (200×200, 200×400, and Universal (sold separately)) can help achieve secure mounting of any VESA compliant monitor configuration. If you plan to mount an Apple iMac and/or a Cinema Display, a special adapter plate (available at Apple.com) is required.
• Tethered photo shoots
• Simple photo booth setups
• Event slideshow presentations
• Client presentations
• Weight: 9.7oz (0.274kg)
• Depth: 1.88" (4.77cm)
• Maximum capacity - 35lbs (15.88kg)*
• Made of aerospace aluminum
• Non-reflective black finish
• VESA compatible with 75x75mm & 100x100mm monitors (additional Vu Adapters available for other configurations)
• Angling of monitor can be achieved using tripod ballhead achieving 360 degree rotation and 180 degree tilt. When using the 5/8” baby junior stand, a swivel pin (sold separately) can be used to achieve 360 degree rotation and 180 tilt for the perfect viewing angle.
• Monitors can be easily rotated from landscape to portrait when using ballhead receptor.
• Use of a sandbag is recommended for added security
• Made in the USA
• Tether Tools Lifetime Warranty
*The Local Vu is rated to hold equipment up to 35 lbs(15.88kg). However, always refer to maximum load limits on stands, arms, and clamps. Those weight limitations ALWAYS take precedence. For larger monitors, always position the display over one of the stand or tripod legs. The use of a sandbag on the leg opposite the monitor is recommended. This listing is for the Local Vu monitor bracket attachment only. All other items pictured are sold separately.
Local Vu monitor mount in non-reflective black finish and mounting hardware