Rock Solid 22" Telescoping Arm
(Including 5% VAT)
Rock Solid 22″ Telescoping Arm
￼The Rock Solid 22″ Telescoping Arm is designed to hold a variety of devices including speedlights, cam￼￼eras, and other light fixtures solidly in place. Easy to adjust and maneuver, simply turn the single knob to ￼release the arm and adjust to the new desired height.
￼The Rock Solid 22′” Telescoping Arm allows you to easily mount accessories and then adjust the height of ￼those accessories. Mount any 5/8” (16mm) Baby or 3/8′′ compatible tools and extend from 13 5/8″ to 22 (34.61–55.88cm).
- Mount a speedlite by attaching one end to a Rock Solid Master Clamp and attach the other end to a RapidMount Cold Shoe Elbow.
- Mount a speedlight to a Studio Vu-2 monitor mount to create a photo booth.
- Mount a point-and-shoot camera or GoPro by attaching one end to a Rock Solid Master Clamp and attach the other end to a Rock Solid Camera Platform.
- 13 5/8" (34.61 cm) arm
- Extends to 22" (55.88 cm)
- 5/8” (16mm) Baby studs at each end
- Each Stud has 3/8”-20 thread for additional mounting options
- (1) One 22" Rock Solid Telescoping Arm