Rock Solid Articulating Arm
(Including 5% VAT)
Rock Solid Master Articulating Arm
The Rock Solid Master Articulating Arm is a fully adjustable arm designed for positioning a tablet, small monitors, camera, light, flash, or many other accessories in the optimal position.
The dual 5/8” studs integrate with numerous standard photo and film clamps, platforms, and tools used to mount equipment, including Tether Table Aero, Connect iPad Bracket, Rock Solid Camera Platform, and Local Vu Monitor Mounts.
The Rock Solid Master Articulating Arm is compact in design, simple to maneuver, and measures 21”(53.4cm) when fully extended. The Rock Solid Arm features 3 articulating joints and can easily mount compatible accessories to any desired location and angle. When the center knob is loosened, all three articulation points loosen for easy maneuverability. When the perfect position is achieved, simply tighten the knob and everything locks securely.
The two 5/8″ (16mm) Baby locking hex stud ball joints rotate 360º, plus a cut-out in each sleeve surrounding the ball allows the stud to be bent 90º. One stud accepts a 3/8″-16 thread, while the other accepts a 1/4″-20 thread for added versatility. Each stud has six milled flat surfaces, so whatever is mounted on the Master Arm will not rotate once secured. The central elbow rotates 360º for infinite adjustability.
The Rock Solid Master Articulating Arm’s center lock is metal construction with locking teeth. Many arms rely on friction and over-tightening of the knob to hold equipment in place, which may cause sagging or small movements over time. Unlike traditional designs, the Rock Solid Master Articulating Arm’s all-metal construction utilizes a locking system which, once set, prevents any movement or sagging, thus achieving precise results and peace of mind when mounting equipment. Additionally, no replacement friction discs or pads are needed.
• Integrates with all Tether Table Aero's and Local Vu Monitor Mounts.
• Use with Camera Platform + Rock Solid Master Clamp to mount video + dslr cameras.
• Use with the Wallee Connect Kit, + Rock Solid Master Clamp to mount an iPad or tablet to a tripod leg, light stand or other convenient locations.
• This collective system will work in many additional uses such as mounting to an automobile, wheelchair or exercise equipment to name a few.
• All metal construction
• Maximum Extension of 21"(53.4cm)
• Compatible with Baby 5/8" (16mm) receptor
• 3/8"-16 and 1/4"-20 threads on each end for added versatility
• Integrates with the Rock Solid Master Clamp (sold separately or as a kit)
• Ideal for mounting the iPad Wallee Connect
• Tether Tools Lifetime Warranty
Rock Solid Mounting Arm in non-reflective black finish